Options levels on main pairs
- The most approximate resistance levels 1.1324; 1.1424; 1.1481; 1.1520
- The most approximate support levels 1.1229; 1.1145/12; 1.1075; 1.0990
- Upside risks range: 1.1324-1.1582
- Downside risks range: 1.1229-1.0990
EUR/USD closed lower strong put-level 1.1229 that makes background for further decline throughout the duration of this week.
The proximate troughs for the bear movement are 1.1145 and 1.1075.
The buyers gain traction, starting at a little bit higher level than 1.1324, expected increase is up to 1.1424, 1.1481.
The most approximate resistance levels 1.4420; 1.4511; 1.4561; 1.4638
- The most approximate support levels 1.4237; 1.4148; 1.4066/35; 1.3984
- Upside risks range: 1.4420-1.4720
- Downside risks range: 1.4237-1.3984
Bulls managed to steal thunder on pound, yet a row of intraday resistances might prevent the pair from farther rise.
Buying is worthy only in case of price to be fixed at higher level than 1.4420, expected rise includes levels of 1.4511 and 1.4561. Falling under 1.4237 will provoke cable selling, targeting to 1.4148, 1.4066.
The most approximate resistance levels 112.60; 113.29; 114.19
- The most approximate support levels 110.64; 109.73; 108.87; 107.89
- Upside risks range: 110.64-114.19
- Downside risks range: 109.73-106.30
USD/JPY moved extremely high towards call-range; the pair seems to be on safe ground and is not likely to go down.
Despite the rising movement in short-term prospects, medium-term risks are inclined to fall as before. Uptrend higher than 112.60 will conduce driving upward to indices 113.29 and 114.19. Selling is recommended in case of reaching indices 110.64, with target figures 109.73, 108.87.
- The most approximate resistance levels 1.2814; 1.2868; 1.2947; 1.3007
- The most approximate support levels 1.2644/15; 1.2572; 1.2438
- Upside risks range: 1.2814-1.3051
- Downside risks range: 1.2644-1.2438
USD/CAD has, once again, turned out to be in the bear’s clutches. Breakthrough of support level of 1.2644/15 will give access to 1.2572, downtrend will lead to following falling up to 1.2438. Long positions should be given consideration to conditioned upon stalwart locking in at higher than 1.2814, targeting at 1.2868 and 1.2947.