Sep. 22: MARKET VIDEO REVIEW
- EUR: ECB members say that they are not sure that the ECB should conduct additional monetary stimulus.
- EUR/USD: Mario Draghi will testify to the European Parliament at 13:00 GMT, Existing Home Sales at 14:00 GMT.
- GBP/USD met support at $1.6290
- Risk sentiment: G20 was upbeat about the global economic growth, but cited the euro area as the major risk.
- AUD: concerns about China
- NZD/USD: bullish gap on NZ election results, the New Zealand National coalition wins
- NZ consumer confidence drops in Q3
Scroll to top