Sep. 24: MARKET VIDEOREVIEW
- EUR/USD is at $1.2850 ahead of German Ifo business climate (08:00 GMT).
- USD: New Home Sales (14:00 GMT).
- Japanese PM Abe: watching impact of weak JPY on regional economies; considering a supplementary budget for 2014
- USD/JPY down to 108.50
- GBP/USD hovers above $1.6400
- AUD: CB leading index of Australia advanced 0.5% in July vs. 0.2% in the previous month.
- AUD: in its Financial Stability Review the RBA cautioned that the soaring housing prices could pose risks to the economy.
- Fonterra cut cuts forecast payout to farmers for current season due to global uncertainty
- NZ August trade deficit less than expected (472M vs. 1125M exp.)
- NZD/USD found support at $0.8030
Scroll to top