Sep. 30: MARKET VIDEO REVIEW
- Risk sentiment: Most Asian markets softer amid uncertainty over Hong Kong. HSBC Final Manufacturing PMI for September revised down from the flash reading of 50.5 to 50.2.
- USD: pared its best quarterly gain since 2008 as technical indicators signaled the rally has been too fast.
- AUD: rose to $0.8767 as Australian investor lending now at the highest since March 2008.
- NZD: ANZ business confidence 13.4 vs. 24.4 expected.
- EUR: above lows, but below $1.2700, waiting for inflation data at 09:00 GMT.
- JPY: contradictive data, industrial production & household spending disappoints.
- USD/JPY down from recent highs around 109.50
- Japan PM Amari: economy tries to recovery from slump.
Scroll to top